12/28/09

Think Harder Hit The Jackpot



Think Harder is starting off the new year opening for Bowling for Soup January 19th, 2010 at The Mad Hatter club in Covington, KY.

Hell. Yes.

So, our bassist, Matt, heard they were coming into town and wanted to go see them. He then noticed you could sign your local band up for a slot and see if they approved you. We talked about it and we would submit Think Harder as a joke. I even quote myself, "If we get to open for Bowling For Soup, I will go streaking down the busiest road in Downtown, Louisville, jizzing in my pants all the way." That of course, never happened. Well... at least the streaking part.


I was in shock and awe. I could not believe it. The dude called my dad on his cell, and we ended up driving down to The Mad Hatter a while ago and sign some contracts, buy some tickets to sell to our fans, and talk about the gig. We will have 30 minutes stage time, and We think 6 songs would do.

Mad Hatter Setlist

1. Breaking Free - Music by Richard Stottman, Lyrics by Matt Martin, Meredith Robrahn, and Ivy Faith [COMPLETE]
2. Think Harder - Words and Music by Matt Martin [INCOMPLETE]
3. [Untitled] - Music By Richard Stottman, Lyrics by ??? [INCOMPLETE]
4. ??? - ??? [INCOMPLETE]
5. I'm Yours (Punk cover) - Jason Mraz [INCOMPLETE]
6. Monster - Words and Music by Matt Martin [COMPLETE]

Back Up Covers
(In case we have extra time)

7. E-Pro - Beck [COMPLETE]
8. Hot n' Cold - Katy Perry [COMPLETE]
9. Coming Undone - KoRn [COMPLETE]




As you can see, we have A LOT of work to do; but it will be a fun, positive experience for all of the members of the band.

BUY TICKETS FROM THINK HARDER, NOT THE WEBSITE!
Support the band! $15 a ticket! Email me asap if you wish to purchase one, or want more info! gorillazman57@gmail.com (hurry, they are going fast!)

If you want more info, Here is the link to the Mad Hatter Website. Also, support the band by becoming a fan of Think Harder, and adding us at our Myspace.

Also, if you are planning on attending this very IMPORTANT event, RSVP here.

Thanks!


P.S. Sorry I havn't posted in a month.. A lot has been going on. I will be posting more reularly after the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment