5/20/09

I am turning republican


I've given up my liberal ways. I was stupid to go for Obama. now i support the Conservatives on most issues. First of all, who would want a black president that is Muslim? I mean, his name is Barrack Hussein Obama! Christ! Second of all, he is completely wrong on his views of taxes. Who cares about libraries and schools and government buildings. It's OUR money! We shouldn't give our money to libraries. Libraries.... who the fuck needs them? and GOD DAMN! He is trying to take away our Right to bear arms! How would we go hunting? And that nigger is for abortion! That son of a bitch is going to hell. Baby killing. big sin. Speaking of sins, HE'S FOR FAGOTS MARRYING EACH OTHER! That is wrong and unnatural. I don't care about what scientists have to say. It's their choice to be gay. Barrack Husein Obama is a pansy. He's trying to get us out of the war when the fun is just getting started! If we don't find those Weapons of Mass Destruction soon, we will get blown up! And what's this about "Going Green?" Screw the environment! Oil is the way to go! Who cares about killing out planet and rare exotic animals and endangered species? Fuck them! GO OIL! Well, i gotta go back to watching Fox News, the only accurate News station out their. CNN and their lies.... Damn Liberals....

*note* this was a joke i am sorry if any of this offended you in any way. i love obama. this whole thing was a big sarcastic joke. i am no way trying to be racist, sexist, bashing gays, etc. GO BAMA!

1 comment: