Here's one of the funniest days of my life :) Enjoy
Alright so today in spanish (4/8/09), i stole samanthas book. She got mad. She threw her lunchbox at me. I ignored it for a couple minutes. Just as the bell was getting ready to ring, i looked inside. I saw something long and brown. I looked again, and realized it was a corndog. A rotten nasty, stinky corndog with a bite taken out of it.
I burst out laughing. I'm crying from laughter. I show it to maddie. She cries from laughter. The bell rings. I run the lunchsack/purse thing over to Burak's table. I tell him to look inside. He looks inside. At first glance, it looks like someones big shit. His face is horrified. He looks again and sees its a corndog. He bursts out laughing. He shows everyone in his table. They all laughing. They get yelled at by the substitute. I pass it around the room and show it to everyone. Then i make a deal with Samantha to not put it in her locker and to bring it to 6th period class.
6th Period
We walk in. I tell Evan that ill give him two dollars to put the corndog in Destiny's purse. He said no, so i suggested Rachel's purse. he said no. Then he walked over to Blowgan's desk and plopped the stinking sack on the table. He walkes in. Maddie tells him to open the bag. He does. The expression on his face, i shall never forget. The whole period, me and burak are laughing about it.
During our review game (Hoops), we are still laughing. Mr Harris asks us whats up. I said, "Do you really want to know?" he replied, "Do I?" I told him that there was a lunchbox on the floor next to logan's desk and to go open it and look what's inside. He does. His expression is similar to Logan's. I Put my head down and burst into laughter. After a few seconds, i put my head up. I closed my eyes to wipe the tears from my face. As i begin to open them, I smell a certain stench. I already know what's in front of my face. My eyes are opened completley. I see a long, brown, fuzzy, smelly corndog in front of my face. "Want a bite before i throw this away?" Mr Harris asked. The funniest moment of my life.
Our team name was "The Corndogs." It was Buraks idea to get the corndog out of the trash and use it as a mascot. Out team epic failed, thanks to GRANT!!! (*cough Cough*)
I burst out laughing. I'm crying from laughter. I show it to maddie. She cries from laughter. The bell rings. I run the lunchsack/purse thing over to Burak's table. I tell him to look inside. He looks inside. At first glance, it looks like someones big shit. His face is horrified. He looks again and sees its a corndog. He bursts out laughing. He shows everyone in his table. They all laughing. They get yelled at by the substitute. I pass it around the room and show it to everyone. Then i make a deal with Samantha to not put it in her locker and to bring it to 6th period class.
6th Period
We walk in. I tell Evan that ill give him two dollars to put the corndog in Destiny's purse. He said no, so i suggested Rachel's purse. he said no. Then he walked over to Blowgan's desk and plopped the stinking sack on the table. He walkes in. Maddie tells him to open the bag. He does. The expression on his face, i shall never forget. The whole period, me and burak are laughing about it.
During our review game (Hoops), we are still laughing. Mr Harris asks us whats up. I said, "Do you really want to know?" he replied, "Do I?" I told him that there was a lunchbox on the floor next to logan's desk and to go open it and look what's inside. He does. His expression is similar to Logan's. I Put my head down and burst into laughter. After a few seconds, i put my head up. I closed my eyes to wipe the tears from my face. As i begin to open them, I smell a certain stench. I already know what's in front of my face. My eyes are opened completley. I see a long, brown, fuzzy, smelly corndog in front of my face. "Want a bite before i throw this away?" Mr Harris asked. The funniest moment of my life.
Our team name was "The Corndogs." It was Buraks idea to get the corndog out of the trash and use it as a mascot. Out team epic failed, thanks to GRANT!!! (*cough Cough*)
JOIN THE GROUP! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=614e1bc73dc12eb0778fe29caecfa9ac&gid=68340383990&ref=search

No comments:
Post a Comment