9/26/09

Band

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I have been REALLY busy. MY grades aren't too great, and I've been grounded on-and-off for the past week; but I've been working very hard on my music. We havn't filmed in a while because our bassist, Matt, can't come to band practice with the rest of us on Saturdays for a while, so he just comes to work with me every Friday, so we can work together and see what level he is at and how many songs he has learned. We will probably film today, but just with vocals/guitar. We don't have the drums yet, so Burak, our violinist and drummer, is practicing on my guitar hero drum controller (ROFL!). Belive it or not, it actually works and helps us keep timing.

We are spending like... $150 dollars in equipment: 2 Vocal Speakers, 2 Monitors, a gynormous mixer/PA system, fog machines, lights, microphones, cowbells, etc. and that's just renting them for 1 week!!! So yeah...

Once again: IT WILL BE STREAMING LIVE!!!!! MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND SUBSCRIBE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE ARE PRACTICING LIVE AND WHEN THE BIG EVENT IS!!!

Oh! Also, we are going to start recording some covers and burn some CDs! We will be selling them really cheap Halloween night, or you can download them even cheaper online. Here's our band's profile. Make an account and become a fan to get free songs! There are some other really cool bands on there as well, like Forward Emotion. Check him out as well, He is our age and lives near us, too. He is our bassist's friend, so become a fan of him, also.

So.. yeah. That's about it. I'll probably post a couple videos via YouTube later on today of the band. Peace.

Song of the Day:

Video of the Day

LOL!

P.S. Thanks Steph for the epic Band Ads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment