9/16/09

Vermillion

Transformation of a metal song to an emo song. Yay.

Song 1: Bold (Metal)
(Song 2: Italics, parenthesis) (Emo)

She seems dressed in all the rings
(She seemed dressed in all of me)
Of past fatalities
(Stretched across my shame)
So fragile, yet so devious
(All the torment and the pain)
She continues to see
(Leaked through and covered me)
Climatic hands that press her temples and my chest
(I'd do anything to have her to myself)
Enter the night that she came home... Forever
(Just to have her for myself)
Oh... She's the only one that makes me sad
(Now I don't know what to do, When she makes me sad)
She is everything and more... The solemn hypnotic
(She is everything to me)
My Dahlia, bathed in possesion
(The unrequited dream)
She is home to me
(The song that no one sings,)
I get nervous, perverse, when I see her it's worse
(The unattainable.)
But the stress is astounding
(She's a myth that I have to believe in,)
It's now or never
(All I need to make it real is one more reason.)
She's coming home... Forever
(I don't know what to do,)
Oh... She's the only one that makes me sad
(I don't know what to do when she makes me sad.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I exist through my needs... to self-oblige
(A catch in my throat, choke,)
She is something in me that I despise
(Torn into pieces, I won't. No.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
I wont let this build up inside of me
(I won't let this build up inside of me.)
She isn't real
(She isn't real.)
I can't make her real
(I can't make her real.)
She isn't real
(She isn't real.)
I can't make her real
(I can't make her real.)
She isn't real
(She isn't real.)
I can't make her real
(I can't make her real.)
She isn't real
(She isn't real.)
I can't make her real
(I can't make her real.)


No comments:

Post a Comment