9/4/09

Halloween

So... Halloween. As usual, I will be playing my guitar in my front yard; but this year, I will not be going solo. One of my best friends since emelentary school who is like... uber good is playing with me, and my friend from Middle School is going to be singing. I hope she's good!! Anyway, I am building a setlist for the night.. Here it is.

Halloween Set List

In My Head - Queens of the Stone Age
Damnit - Blink182
99 Red Balloons - Goldfinger
Hell Yeah - Rev Theory
Hot N’ Cold - Katy Perry
All My Life - Foo Fighters
Crazy Train - Bullet For My Valentine
Hallowed Be Thy Name - Cradle of Filth
Fully Alive - Flyleaf
Be My Escape - Reliant K
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Coming Undone - KoRn
The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson
Disposable Teens - Marilyn Manson
Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
Shut Me Up! - Mindless Self Indulgence
Scars - Papa Roach
Emergency - Paramore
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Burn The Witch - Queens of the Stone Age
Before I Forget - Slipknot
Duality - Slipknot
Today - Smashing Pumpkins
Reptilia - The Strokes
A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
Don’t Trust Me - 3Oh!3

That is just the rough draft. It will change a lot, We're going to put in more Nine Inch Nails songs and Three Day's Grace songs. Maybe even Cowboys from Hell by Pantera. And your eyes did not trick you. There is a Katy Perry song on there. :P

The halloween is going to be live streaming through BlogTV. http://www.blogtv.com/people/gorillazman57. It will be schedualed like.. September 31st. So yeah subscribe to my channel to be notified. It's going to be epic.

And Don't worry; If you miss the show, it will be recorded on that site, and I'll post all the individal song on YoUtube and link embed them in my blog so you can see them..

No comments:

Post a Comment