10/10/09

Band Practice

Band Practice was epic. Here's some videos we recorded.


(now with more cowbell and vocals that are actually audible..)


(also comes with cowbell)




This one's a fail...

Drums got too loud.. over-powered bass and guitar. and i need to work on my backing vocals - they suck :/

This one's pretty good. Vocals need a little work though.

So yeah. Good 1st practice with all the equipment. Very productive.

We had our first angry neighbor! We are so proud! he came out and he was like: "Hey! I have a new name for your band! 3 Cats Fighting! Or Your Hurting My Dog's Ears! Shut Up!"

Then we proceeded to write a short song called "Fuck you Greg, You Are a Douche." It's pretty catchy; I have to admit.

We also came out with our 1st original song, Monster. We will record it in 2 Weeks. We are going to write another 3 or 4 original songs, which will be at the end of every set. I'm about halfway done with mine.

So, yeah! It's coming along pretty good, I would say.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment