10/8/09

WHOO!





So I got the order of which songs we will be playing and organized them.

Order of the songs on Halloween Night
1st Set:
1.E-Pro
2.In My Head
3. Be My Escape
4. Tick Tick Boom
5. Today

2nd Set:
6. Damnit
7. 99 Red Balloons
8. Shut Me Up
9. Know Your Enemy
10. A-Punk
11. Feel Good Inc. (Drop D)

3rd Set:
11. Your Guardian Angel
12. Superman
13. 100 Years
14. Simple and Clean

4th Set:
15. Don't Trust Me (Drop D, Guitar Only)
16. Hot n' Cold
17. Toxic
18. Oops I Did It Again (Drop C)

5th Set:
19. Beautiful People (Drop D)
20. Coming Undone (Drop D)
21. Afterlife (Drop D)
22. Walk (Drop D)
23. Duality (Drop B)


so yeah. lol. Got the sound system set up! it is AWESOME!! Check it out in the 3rd video!

I am so excited for our first full rehearsal tommorow! I'll be sure to film at least 3 songs. I'll post them on here, for you, too :D




BE THERE OR I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND USE IT AS A DOOR KNOB!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. You guys sound GREAT. Love the Katy Perry, Meredith is perfect. But turn up her mic. Lol.

    Loved the headbanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we just got the sound system (4th video) so the vocals will be the appropriate volume :) thanks for the feedback

    ReplyDelete