lawl today was the 1st day of high school.. yup. Pretty cool. There is a shit-load of emos/goths/metalheads. I know a bunch of people in my classes, too. :P Here's my scheduale:
1st Period:
Orchestra1
Powell, Brian
Rm: G03
2nd Period:
Human Geography AP
Deckard, David
Rm: 140
3rd Period:
PE
Lunja, Satko
Rm: Small Gym
4th Period:
Algebra1 Honors
Butler, Emily
Rm: 143
5th Period:
English1 ADV
Freeman, Ashley
Rm: 328
6th Period:
ADV Comp & Tech Apps
Holmes, Terry
Rm: 208
7th Period:
Biology1 ADV
Clements, Brian
Rm: 208
I like all my classes except for math; It is full of gangsters and old people who have failed freshman year a zillion times. I have a feeling its going to be easy, though.
I like all my teachers except Mr. Lunja in PE.... I wish he spoke english >_<
Hey, Whats up? I'm Richard and I play Guitar, Cello, and Piano... and a lot of other things. I can has uber 1337 skillz at Halo Wars, can pwn all you n00bs at Guitar Hero, and kick @$$ at Gears of War. I just started freshman year at a new school. It's okay.. So yeah. Hit me up on my Youtube, Twitter, BlogTV, Facebook, or Myspace below.
I'm glad it didn't go too badly. It gets better. See you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete