8/9/09

Yarg

Sorry I havn't posted in a while... I have been in a super epic war with viruses/malware/spyware. I found a fucking keylogger. Been on there since my World of Warcraft Account got hacked... Glad it didn't get the credit card number... That would be super-omega-epic fail. So yeah, The computers running epic slow. Oh! My parents let me quit cross country! I am so happy! It was making my life miserable. :D

I'm learning a shit-load of Kingdom Hearts soundtrack songs... I can't post videos until the comuter guy comes; but I have two down. I really don't want to learn more because I am lazy, but I will learn one more.

So I went to see "The Perfect Getaway" with my friend Matt and his grandma, and I really liked it. Lots of blood and gore. I guess it was and action/thriller movie, but I was kinda disapointed in the scaryness of it. It wasn't scary. Well, I guess it was scary, but not really. It didn't scare me.

Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2N8T_NawSU&feature=channel_page
Sorry I couldn't get it embedded, but this is epic. It is Freak on a Leash by KoRn unplugged..... Featuring super-epically-hot Amy Lee :D This song is very pretty. They turned an insanley awesome metal song into an insaley epic.... non-metal song. Acoustic. Please check it out; it's worth it.

Video of the Day

This video is awesome. I don't like like Nickleback, so I find this REALLY funny. The singer's voice just... lol nevermind. :P

So.. yeah that's it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment