Lawl; I've run out of blog ideas, so here is a list of songs that I want to learn:
Song - Artist - Instrument
Parabola - Tool - Guitar
Dearly Beloved - Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack - Piano
Oraganization XII - Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack - Piano
Cowboys from Hell - Pantera - Guitar
Cowboys from Hell - Pantera - Cello
Today - Smashing Pumpkins - Guitar
Jungle Land - Bruce Springstien - Piano
Scream - Avenged Sevenfold - Guitar
Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold - Guitar
Hot N' Cold - Katy Parry - Guitar,
Hot N' Cold - Katy Parry - Cello, (Make a metal version of it :D)
Hot N' Cold - Katy Parry - Piano,
Hot N' Cold - Katy Parry - Drums
The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson - Synthesizer
The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson - Piano
The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson - Guitar
The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson - Cello
Float On - Modest Mouse - Guitar
Emergancy - Paramore - Piano
Emergancy - Paramore - Cello
Emergancy - Paramore - Guitar
We Are The Champions - Queen - Piano
We Are The Champions - Queen - Guitar
Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Guitar
By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Guitar
By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Piano
Pull Me Under - Dream Theatre - Guitar
Anarchy in the UK - Sex Pistols - Guitar
I Hate Everything About You - Three Day's Grace - Guitar
Sieze The Day - Avenged Sevenfold - Guitar
Warmness of the Soul - Avenged Sevenold - Piano
Warmness of the Soul - Avenged Sevenold - Guitar
Warmness of the Soul - Avenged Sevenold - Cello (record, make a cover of..)
Warmness of the Soul - Avenged Sevenold - Drums
Warmness of the Soul - Avenged Sevenold - Synthesizer
A-Punk - Vampire Weekend - Guitar
M79 - Vampire Weekend - Cello
Oh No You Didn't (Mercinaries 2 Theme Song) - Wojahn Brothers - Piano
Oh No You Didn't (Mercinaries 2 Theme Song) - Wojahn Brothers - Guitar
Oh No You Didn't (Mercinaries 2 Theme Song) - Wojahn Brothers - Cello (make a cover)
Oh No You Didn't (Mercinaries 2 Theme Song) - Wojahn Brothers - Synthesizer
Oh No You Didn't (Mercinaries 2 Theme Song) - Wojahn Brothers - Drums
Mad World - Gary Jules - Piano
Falling Awake - Gary Jules - Guitar
Of course I can't do all of these, but these are some songs I'm considering learning; and I DO take requests. For requests (If I accept them), I will make a video of the instruments I'm playing, edit a video and put it on youtube, and put your username in the video, and put a link to your YouTube channell/Blog. To request a song, comment this Blog entery, or email me at gorillazman57@gmail.com .
Hey, Whats up? I'm Richard and I play Guitar, Cello, and Piano... and a lot of other things. I can has uber 1337 skillz at Halo Wars, can pwn all you n00bs at Guitar Hero, and kick @$$ at Gears of War. I just started freshman year at a new school. It's okay.. So yeah. Hit me up on my Youtube, Twitter, BlogTV, Facebook, or Myspace below.
No comments:
Post a Comment