Screw EVERYTHING. Screw I'm Blue, 100 Years, all the projects I'm working on, all the songs I'm learning, screw guitar completley for a while. Why you ask? Well I'll tell you why. I just fell in love.
...
IN LOVE WITH THE KINGDOM HEARTS SOUNDTRACK! :D
Latley I've had a shortage of things to do, so I hooked up my PS2 in my room and started replaying the Kingdom Hearts series. Back when I got the game and first beat it, I was too little to comprehend the mind-boggling epicness of the soundtrack. Kingdom Hearts makes the whole fucking Halo series sound like shit. And I was in love with Martin O'Donnell for like.. 3 years!
Just the simplicity of the peices in the game are just... I can't describe it. Most of the songs start as simple little tunes on the piano; but they gradually evolve into something so epic your mind can barley comprehend. And most of the songs are just mainly on piano, accompanied by a cello or an orchestra at times.
Anyway, For a while, this is what I will be working on. Wish me luck :D
INFO
The best medley I could find. This give you the idea of what the songs are like in the game.
Hey, Whats up? I'm Richard and I play Guitar, Cello, and Piano... and a lot of other things. I can has uber 1337 skillz at Halo Wars, can pwn all you n00bs at Guitar Hero, and kick @$$ at Gears of War. I just started freshman year at a new school. It's okay.. So yeah. Hit me up on my Youtube, Twitter, BlogTV, Facebook, or Myspace below.
No comments:
Post a Comment