Yeah.. I'm obsessed with FML, as you should know. I was also obsessed with World of Warcraft at one time, too. well, addicted. you know. But this is the BEST FML I've read in a long time. "Today, I found out that by brother was selling pictures of me showering. For what? World of warcraft money." There are ALWAYS advertistments in the big cities of warcraft offereing things to trade for World of Warcraft gold. I ROFLed when I read this. Just wanted to share.
Hey, Whats up? I'm Richard and I play Guitar, Cello, and Piano... and a lot of other things. I can has uber 1337 skillz at Halo Wars, can pwn all you n00bs at Guitar Hero, and kick @$$ at Gears of War. I just started freshman year at a new school. It's okay.. So yeah. Hit me up on my Youtube, Twitter, BlogTV, Facebook, or Myspace below.
No comments:
Post a Comment