Crazy Lady Screams at Skateboarders
Why are we not allowed to take pictures here?
1. Tresspasing (in a retaraunt parking lot?)
2. You're taking illegal photographs
3. You're not allowed
4. You've been yelled at.
My god, she screams louder than Corey Taylor...
Lady Wants to Kill Dog; But Instead Attacks Cameraman
I would really enjoy being in this situation. The cameraguy obviously didn't know what he was doing. I would have at least went and got my tripod so it wouldn't be so shaky. But this video makes me smile every time I watch it. (WARNING: Contains strong language)
Crazy Lady Yells At Telemarketer
This.... is just fail. (WARNING: Contains strong language)
Crazy Lady - Car Accident
Lady pretends to be hit by car. Fail. Epic Fail.
Crazy Lady Attacked Me In McDonalds
Old person in McDonalds.
Crazy Lady With Water Hose
Old people are stupid.... Old people fail.
Crazy Lady in High-Speed Police Chase
OMFG This person is retarded.
This is Why I Hate Religion
This lady is the most f*cking insane, cruel, and evil person I've ever seen. Of course I don't agree with the war, but still! The Lord, God is punishing this nation.. 9/11 happened because of gays. Bullshit. This is what religion is doing to society. Damn. This lady is just sick.
Well, Those are just some videos of crazy ladies. Epic.


No comments:
Post a Comment