So... Today was the family Reunion. The 9-hour family reunion. The 9-hour family reunion with a bunch of strangers and no kids my age, only old people and 10 kids 5 and under. So first let me tell you something interesting about myself. Little kids hate me. I don't know why; i have never done anything to a little kid that would make them hate me. They just come up to me, kick me, punch me, insulet me, etc. When i tell them to stop, i get angry looks from the parents. When the little kids continue, and when i ask the parents to make their kids stop, they don't. I guess parents hate me, also. But yeah.. that happened to me all day... 9 hours. No one to talk to.. Just sat in the corner with my iPod. and Meredith like.. died. She went canoeing and she said she would be back in like.. 3 hours, but it has been 7.. I just hope her cell phone died.. So yeah... fuck today.
Hey, Whats up? I'm Richard and I play Guitar, Cello, and Piano... and a lot of other things. I can has uber 1337 skillz at Halo Wars, can pwn all you n00bs at Guitar Hero, and kick @$$ at Gears of War. I just started freshman year at a new school. It's okay.. So yeah. Hit me up on my Youtube, Twitter, BlogTV, Facebook, or Myspace below.
No comments:
Post a Comment