7/26/09

YouTube Has Gone Over-board

Ok so as you probably know, i have a youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/gorillazman57 . (Subscribe rate, comment, favorite, etc. if you feel like it ;) )
Been on it since April 29th, 2006. 205 Subscribers; 12,840 channel views. In my opinion, that is moderatly good for someone who does not have really good skills at music. (Instead of foucusing on one instruments, I want to be kind of good at a lot of instruments). I had around 215 videos 2 months ago. Currently, I have 123. about 15 have been muted/removed for Copyright Infrigment. This has never happened before these last 2 months. Right now, my account is not in good standing and I cannot be approved for a partnership (which is my youtube channel's goal), and if i get a couple more, My Account will be terminated and all my videos deleted. Not fun. They were mostley some of my crappy movies I made a while back, but apparently you CANNOT use audio that you do not own/have written permission from author. You can't even put 30 seconds or less of the sample anymore. So I have removed all my videos with audio I do not own. So I lost like... 100 videos. That is so stupid. They even took down my Thunderstruck - AC/DC cover on guitar. HOW CAN THEY DO THAT? I OWN THE COVER??? What? Are you not allowed to play thier song? Which ever record label owns them are freaking douche-fags.



1 comment: