7/22/09

My Summer

Cross Country

Middle School: 6th grade: lots of friends, run half a mile to a mile, not really competetive, really fun. 7th grade: a bit harder, run around 1 to 2 miles, lots of friends to hang around with, pick on the 6th graders a little. 8th grade: 2 to 3 miles, pretty hard, moderatly competetive, but still fun and pleasent to be on the team.

High School: I am like.. the only freshman on the team. I went from running 2 or 3 miles to even up to 8 sometimes. And practice is every day. The scheduale is very confusing and the practice is at different times and locations and they are always changing it. I try to keep up with all the olderkids, but i epic fail and run to hard and almost throw up, then i get left behind and i don't know the trail and when i finally get back, I get told that i need to run harder. Then the next 2 days, I am sore and miserable, then I get yelled at for being tired all the time.

Clothes

As you probably know, I dress a mix between "Scene" (Dressing like and emo but not cutting myself) and "Metalhead" (Spikey wristbands, metal T-shirts). The places I buy my clothes (Hot Topic and The Cage) are very expensive places to buy clothes. The T-shirts are $15.00 - $25.00. I acknowledge that I can't buy all my shirts there. So I ask my mom to take me to K-Mart, Penny's, etc. She does. I go there, and I pick out 3 of 4 $8.00 - $12.00 shirts that i find reasonable and don't look too bad, while still maintaining my style of clothing. My mom does not like them. She brings up her paranoia about skulls. She says old people won't understand and think I am disturbed and I will be a serial killer and they will hate me and think badly of me, when 5 minuetes ago, she was asking me why i cared so much about what people think of me, and telling me that i should not care what people think and be myself. Yet when I try to be myself, She says people will think badly of me. I am also going to be in High School this year, and it's important to me to look good and look like myself. She just wants me to wear $5.00 generic Nike shirts and basketball shorts and look like some douche-bag.. And when I try to argue, she starts crying and talks about how much she sacrifices for me. I apreciate all she does, but I am not going to sacrifice everything I live for (music, the emo and metalhead culture). I know she does that for me, but she already lived her life in high school. I am not going to give up mine just because she's putting the guilt trip on me. Then I turn all depressed and I act like a douche-fag to everyone and everyone hates me and I go sit and cry in my emo corner.

My Life


My daily scheduale: Wake up (10:30AM), shower, eat Corn Pops/waffles, play Xbox until lunch, eat lunch, do some shit mom asks me to, play some more Xbox, go on a walk, play some more Xbox until dinner, eat dinner, argue with mom, mom goes upstairs and ignores me, I get on the computer until it's dark, them I take another walk, talk on the phone with Meredith for an hour or two, take a shower, go to bed. 2 or 3 times a week, I hang out with Meredith, which is the most exiting thing i've done all summer, besides go to summer camp for a week and a half.

Fun summer, eh? I bet you are jealous of my awesome life, and you wish you could be me.





Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment