Yeah sorry. Mood Swings. rofl. Anyways, I am learning cello. It's weird cuz i just skipped from 6th grade level to 9th grade level... this shit is hard. I am working on a cover of I Don't Care by Apocalyptica on cello, Suicide and Redemption by Metallica, and Money by Pink Floyd on guitar. So hopefully lots of videos on the way.
Video of The Day:
Duality by Slipknot
I have screamed until my veins collapsed I've waited as my times elapsed Now all I do is live with so much fate
I wished for this, I bitched at that I've left behind this little fact You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say And then I swear I'll go away But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise
I guess I'll save the best for last My future seems like one big past You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice
Hey, Whats up? I'm Richard and I play Guitar, Cello, and Piano... and a lot of other things. I can has uber 1337 skillz at Halo Wars, can pwn all you n00bs at Guitar Hero, and kick @$$ at Gears of War. I just started freshman year at a new school. It's okay.. So yeah. Hit me up on my Youtube, Twitter, BlogTV, Facebook, or Myspace below.
No comments:
Post a Comment